I have a weakness for sticky rice.
Bangkok Bistro (Thai)
There are literally two Thai restaurants within a couple of blocks of our house. They are both pretty good, so as a result, we haven't been too adventurous in hunting down Thai food. Last weekend after a good run, we headed to Georgetown for something to restore our energy.
- Because we're total addicts, we made sure to start with the rice paper garden rolls. They were pretty good, but the presentation was a notch above the competitors. I wish I would have thought to take a picture.
- Kathryn had a craving for pork Pad Thai. It was really good, and there were plenty of left overs for lunch (always an added bonus).
- I was a bit more adventurous and tried the Thai BBQ Chicken. It was a half of a chicken with sticky rice (awesome!) and mango salad (not for me). This was one of the unique offerings, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
- However, the rest of the menu was fairly generic so it's safe to say that we'll probably just stick closer to home in the future.
- We were really tired when we went, and I wish we would have realized that they deliver to our building before making the trek. Maybe next time....