Monday, November 1, 2010

Getting Out - The Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear

Believe it or not, we're not even in this frame. We were farther to the side.

The Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear

There's been a lot said about Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert's Rally, and I don't think I have a unique viewpoint to add. I will say this. I thought it was fun.

Our friend Katie stayed with us the night before the rally. Here we are at the start when my legs were still feeling pretty good.

This is pretty much what the rally looked like for most of us.

Depending on which way that guy holds his head, I could see one of the two monitors. (The last two monitors on the left in the picture at the top of this post, if you were curious.)

Katie and Kathryn on the walk home.

This dude is not me, but I did have several friends ask if this was me.

No comments:

Post a Comment