Friday, May 6, 2011

Home: Our New House

Just hours after signing all the necessary papers.

In the last week, we ran a marathon and bought a house. I'm sure this blog will be filled with info about the place as we move in and get settled. For now, we'll just post some pictures of our new Capitol Hill home!

Here we are on the big day. (Ignore the sign, this thing is sold!)

I'm pretty excited to finally have a real backyard. OK, more like a deck and patio, but still, it's my first since high school.

Kathryn chilling on the stairs to the basement TV room.

"Our first visitor"

View of the parking pad and back yard from the upstairs bedroom.

The master bath has a jacuzzi tub! Another first for me...

Energy saving toilet. I'll pass on the obvious jokes.

This is what our sinks look like in the upstairs bathrooms.

Kathryn checking out the neighborhood from the master bedroom window.

We'll be excited to do full size loads of laundry again.

Any bets on how long these guys will live under our care? July? June?

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for both of you! Go Kuethes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the home and marathon! Everything looks great.

    ReplyDelete