Friday, September 17, 2010

Eating Out - Cupcakes

There were three cupcake shows on TV last night - at the same time. Nothing to do with this picture really, just sayin'.

Red Velvet (Cupcake)

I'm only writing about this joint because I'm a completist, but I'll understand if you don't want to read about cupcakes again. I'll try to keep it brief.

Observations
  • The place is called "Red Velvet." Their red velvet cupcake on the other hand is called "Southern Belle." The regular yellow cake (with a hint of almond) with chocolate icing is called "B Day." Caveat emptor: be prepared to read the small font on the display or have no idea what you're getting.
  • I brought a box home from work as a surprise. Here's the flavors we had in order of tastiness: "B Day," "Southern Bell," lemon, and espresso. Those last two probably had annoying alternate names but I can't remember them.
  • I could eat an endless chain of B Day cupcakes. The rest, I'll pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment