Monday, September 20, 2010

Eating Out - Food Trucks

Kathryn said I should start taking pictures of the truck because it's more interesting than just plates of food.

Fojol Bros. of Melindia (Indian)

Several of the city's food trucks were on hand at the H St Festival this Saturday. I used the opportunity to try Fojol brothers, one of the few remaining on my "to try" list.

Observations
  • This was my first non-solo dining experience at a food truck, so I made the most of it. Kathryn and I each ordered a two entrĂ©e plate (with basmati rice) and then switched halfway through. We got the chance try the buttered chicken, curry chicken, lentils, and cauliflower & potatoes.
  • There is no possible way rank the dishes because they were all delicious.
  • It's getting harder and harder to pick a favorite food truck. At this point, it's like asking me to choose between my kids (although I don't have kids).

Giant portions for only $6.

No comments:

Post a Comment