Sunday, August 29, 2010

Family Vacation - Nashville

We haven't had the chance to get back to visit our friends and family in Nashville since Christmas, but last week we got to spend a very nice long weekend back home. Here's some of the highlights.

As soon as we hit town, we went for a great dinner at Whitfield's. Here's me with my good friend David, the Chef de Cuisine.

Best French onion soup ever.

Our friends Jim and Lena got married which gave us a great excuse to visit.

Kathryn and her niece shared dinner at Jim and Lena's reception.

Two goat cheese fans unite!

Honky tonks after the reception. Typical Nashville bar band.

Kathryn's brother Rob and his beautiful wife Colby honky tonkin'.

Hoff kids.

This is the kind of bar you can find in Nashville's Printer's Alley. Sadly, we didn't get to go in. Plus, I had been yelling all night so my singing voice was shot anyway.

Kathryn's niece rocking the pots and pans band.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! You get mad points for calling me beautiful. :) I believe Campbell is your niece as well as Kathryn's.

    ReplyDelete